The SAP HANA Solution
SAP released the SAP HANA appliance combining several acceleration technologies such as in-memory database, column-based storage and queries, data compression, and parallel processing. SAP Business One powered by SAP HANA eliminates layers of complexities and unnecessary business costs found in legacy IT architecture so your business can run smarter, faster, and simpler. At Osswal Infosystem Pvt. Ltd. we have fully embraced this ground-breaking technology because we firmly believe in its potential. It makes forecasting, planning, analysis and simulation possible in real- or near real-time and will radically transform the way companies execute business strategies.
With SAP HANA, Your Business Can Expect:
Key Features Of SAP HANA
- Advanced Available to Promise (ATP) – Check real-time ATP, reserve ATP, propose delivery schedules, control delivery quantities, and reschedule deliveries.
- Delivery Schedule Management – Expedite orders, confirm order status, view alternative items, check available to promise, and reschedule sales orders.
- Cash Flow Forecast – Gain an in-depth look at your business’ cash flow status and ensure you have the cash you need to run your business and seize new opportunities.
- Interactive Analysis – Use the drag-and-drop report builder to create financial or operational reports without needing technical knowledge.
- Enterprise Search – Gain faster access to relevant or transactional data based on a Google-like search. Apply dynamic filters and drill down while adhering to the data security policies designed by your system administrators or implementers.
- Simplified Operations and Monitoring with the integration of basic HANA administration capabilities with the BW Admin Cockpit.
- Unified information modelling and design environment. The great advantage here is that all data models are purely virtual, and calculate results based on the underlying detailed operational data.
- Views of business information can be persisted in a Persistent Data Repository, and reconstituted in case of a crash.
- Tight integration with SAP Business Objects BI solutions for insight and analytics.
- Real-time Replication Service can be used to access and replicate data from SAP ERP.
© Copyright Osswal Infosystem. All Rights Reserved.